Cream Cheese Filled Banana Bread
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 4 TB sour cream
- 2 cups flour
- 1 TB Sugar
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
Cream Cheese Mixture :
- 8-10 ounce cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 TB flour
- Mix sugar, butter & eggs. Dissolve baking soda in sour cream, add bananas, salt and 2 cups flour. Mix all together.
- Divide ½ of this mixture into 2 floured loaf pans.
- Combine cream cheese ingredients and spread over mixture in pans. Spread remaining banana batter on top.
- Sprinkle top with 1 TB sugar mixed w. ½ teaspoon cinnamon before baking.
- Bake at 350 for 50 min. Cool and serve.
Wishing you all a beautiful Sunday...although in most parts of the globe Sunday has ended, so have a beautiful and pleasant week, to all my friends!