Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Nutella-Banana Bread

 
Glancing at this photo of my Nutella-Banana Bread makes you think...it's either the sloppiest presentation you've ever seen, or you might think that it is actually creative; well, I might add that it could be a 'mad artist...off their 'rocker'! Well, not that...either!
 
 Linking to: Thursday Favorite Things @Katherines Corner

                    Full Plate Thursday @Miz Helen's Country Cottage


 
Also, you will notice that this is the 4th inspired recipe from a magazine, or newspaper article of the local food section. I don't have to take the time to type out the recipe...you can actually just click on it. I changed the title of the Chocolate-Hazelnut Banana Bread, to Nutella-Banana  Bread...simply for the reason that I did omit the hazelnuts...I added 1 extra bananas, and another 1/2 cup of flour...other than that, it does deserve the name...NUTELLA-BANANA BREAD!
 

Click on the above link for the recipe. I used chocolate chips to melt down to drizzle on my bread...just got a little carried away, but let me assure you, that one bite of this Nutella-Banana Bread makes you feel like you're in 'Nutella Heaven'! My 7yr. old grandson loves it just spooning it on Ritz crackers...it really is so good for you with genuine hazelnuts added in with the skim milk and cocoa to make this incredible spread.
 

27 comments:

Vimitha Anand said...

LOVING IT... Sloppy or not, it sounds so yum

Swathi Iyer said...

Delicious and anything with nutella is double yumm, don't worry about presentation.

Éva said...

Igazi finomság, kár hogy olyan messze van !:-)) Nagyon guszta!

Angie Schneider said...

I have been baking and eating lots of banana bread..we are addicted to it. Yours with nutella looks irresistible, Elisabeth. And I love your artistic presentation.

Man Ridwan said...

Anything with nutella, I'm a big fan, This banana bread looks so good with drizle of nutella, My mouth is watering right now :)

trollanyu said...

Bármi ami nutellás, az én családomnak jöhet, az egyik fiam képes 1 nagy üveget kiüríteni pár nap alatt:) Nagyon tetszik az absztrakt beállítás is, jól mutat így a banánkenyér:) További szép hetet kívánok Neked:)

Laurie said...

my oh my, that looks and sounds amazing!

Mary Callan said...

Sloppy - no! delicious - absolutely!!
Mary x

victoria bakes said...

heavenly......

Kati said...

Én is megkóstólnám, bár a diétámnak nem tenne jót:) Puszi:)

Michael Toa said...

You've got me at Nutella... and I adore banana bread, so the combination of the two is just heavenly.

Suchismita Majumdar said...

Love the banana bread idea with Nutella Elisabeth...and I love your photo, I feel like dipping my fingers into the Nutella spread on top :-)

Paula said...

I think your presentation is quite creative and your bread looks quite delicious.

Emma said...

Oh boy, dangerously delicious bread! Looks amazing Elisabeth :)

Zoe said...

Hi Elizabeth,

Sloppy or not! I don't really care!!! - LOL! If I'm baking anything with Nutella and banana, all that I want is to eat them first :D

Zoe

Gloria said...

This looks delish ...truly awesome..

Juliana said...

Isn't everything nicer with Nutella? I like the "messy" look...
Have a great weekend ahead Elisabeth :D

Kathy said...

Oh yum…Nutella is on of my favorite things! Looks wonderful! Hope you are feeling better, Elizabeth! Enjoy your weekend!

Amy said...

I am a crazy Nutella fan and always eat them by the spoonful...when I try to come up with a recipe. :) Can't wait to give this a try. This Nutella-Banana Bread looks scrumptious.

Katalin said...

Elisabeth megint nagyon finomat készítettél! A banán és a nutella együtt csodás lehet :)

A citromfű bejegyzésemnél is válaszoltam a kérdésedre, de ide is beírom, akkor biztosan megtalálod :)

"Nem, ez nem a menta, ez citromfű, ennek nincs menta illata, csak citromos illata, főleg ha szétdörzsöljük a levelet. Mentám is van, ránézésre hasonló a citromfűhöz, de annak kisebbek a levelei."

Mari @Mari's Cakes said...

Elisabeth I like how your bread looks much better :) I have the bananas and the nutella, so why not try it. I hope it looks as delicious as yours. Will write back to you on the outcome.

Cheers

Katherine C said...

drool, this looks amazing! Thank you for sharing at the Thruway Favorite Things hop xo

Katherines Corner said...

oops, commented using the wrong log in ,giggle

Phong Hong said...

Elisabeth, did you say Nutella? Ooohhh...I love that! Nutella banana bread, now that is irresistible! And that presentation? I thought to myself "Elisabeth has gone Picasso!"

Amelia said...

Hi my dear Elisabeth, your nutella banana bread look good to me. Very moist and awesome, who can resist this great combo! This for sure 2 big slice plus a cup of coffee. :)

Have a wonderful weekend. With hugs and lots of love to you.

Liz Berg said...

Mmmmm....what an excellent twist on banana bread. I have a feeling this wouldn't last long in my kitchen :)

Zsuzsa said...

Olivia is a Nutella nut. I am so making this for her!