I made these muffins a couple months ago, and had no intention of posting it because these are just so ordinary, cute little yummy muffins that really do not require to POST, or BOAST about...but now, I'm desperate for another post from my own files.
Canon camera, but I I have the same 'communication error' blinking on this one as well, when I try to upload my new photos. After all this complication, I strongly believe that it's my computer that has the problem. the USB port plug-in is not connecting to the camera...so tomorrow, I will have to disconnect everything from my PC and physically take the computer to the 'Geek Squad' at our local BEST BUY to have them check it it and hopefully correct the problem!
Also, now I removed my old picture file from my previous camera which also was able to correct the photos the way you want them...now, I downloaded the Windows Live program which also has the photo gallery. Not sure if I like it.I have been trying to be this 'self-taught' computer technician...finding new and improved things, but cannot fix the actual problem. So bare with me and enjoy this simple muffin filled with fresh ripe blueberries, topped with a comforting sugar topping...or streusel if you prefer. The recipe is so simple, I even found my old recipe online from Food and Wine.
- 1/2 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup(s) (rounded) sour cream
- you can substitute Greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) finely grated lemon zest
- 1 cup(s) (rounded) frozen blueberries
- Make the topping: Preheat the oven to 375°. In a medium bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, butter, and cinnamon. Rub with your fingers to form coarse crumbs. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Make the muffins: Butter a 12-cup muffin pan. In a medium bowl, whisk the 1 1/2 cups of flour with the baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl, using a handheld mixer, beat the egg at medium speed until frothy. Add the sugar and melted butter and beat until pale yellow, 1 minute. Beat in the sour cream, vanilla, and lemon zest until blended. Add the dry ingredients and beat at low speed until almost blended. In a bowl, toss the blueberries with the remaining 1 tablespoon of flour. Using a rubber spatula, fold the blueberries into the batter.
- Fill the muffin cups three-fourths full of batter and sprinkle with the topping. Bake for 25 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Remove the muffins from the pan and let cool on a rack. Yields: 1 dozen
“If your eyes are blinded with your worries, you cannot see the beauty of the sunset.” ~Jiddu Krishnamurti