Thursday, January 4, 2018

Cleveland Winter 2017

Hello my friends, I hope you all had a great holiday. I just got back from Ohio and I thought it would be nice to put together a post to show you all a series of snowy pictures, family gathering, and great food! I'll be back to post weekly, since that was my new year's resolution! I missed you all and I promise I will be more active on the blog (and at the gym ;) ).

Check out my granddaughter's post on Ohio!



This is my family property.



This is in Willoughby Ohio on Christmas Day





This is a vintage ceramic tree from the 70's

These are various homemade Christmas cookies
Me and Santa Claus selfie


This is the first day of snow before Christmas
This is at my friends house
Family Christmas tree

Thank you all for visiting my post, I would love to hear from you!

11 comments:

Joyful said...

So lovely to read you again Elizabeth! My it has been awhile and you're looking great. The house looks beautiful and that is a massive tree. I'm happy to hear your will be blogging more. Happy New Year! All the very best in 2018!

Angie Schneider said...

SO happy to see you update the blog, Eli :-) You look GREAT!
Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.

Amelia said...

Hi my dear Elizabeth, good to see you back in action. Keep it up either weekly or monthly...better than nothing. We definitely missed your goodies. Happy blogging.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful winter pictures, love the winter scenery. Those cookies look additives and the vintage X'mas treee is a keeper.

Happy New Year to you and family, wishing you abundance of good health, love and joy.

Hugs to you.
Amelia

Zsuzsa said...

Wow Elisabeth I am so happy you are well. I haven't called, I've been struggling with an asthma attack brought on by a cold. When I stop hacking I will give you a call. Happy New Year Friend!

Elisabeth Foodandthrift said...

Thank you so much dear, Happy New Year! All the best to you too!

Elisabeth Foodandthrift said...

Thank you so much! Happy New Year Angie:)

Elisabeth Foodandthrift said...

Yes those cookies were delicious, Happy New Year to you too! Wishing you good health and an abundance of joy and love as well!

Liz Berg said...

I'm thrilled that you're back to blogging!! And that you got a taste Christmas up north---so festive with snow and beautiful decorations. But I'm sure it was wonderful to return to southern Florida! xo

Whats Cookin Italian Style Cuisine said...

SO happy to see you back! Merry Christmas and happy new year beautiful photos!

Ola said...

You had so beatiful Christmas !

Unknown said...

Genuinely thought provoking post! Worthy of it to read things and have enjoyed massively. Thanks
best ceramic cookware for your kitchen